For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we are limiting visitation to one visitor at a time, and we require visitors to be screened upon entry. If a physician certifies that visitation with a specific patient would cause spread of an infectious disease, visitation can be restricted for five days, then it must be recertified. Other visitation rules are as follows:
- Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility.
- Visitors must be masked upon entering the facility and continue to wear their mask throughout the time in the hospital, including time in the patient room.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry.
- Visitors should remain with the patient.
- Visitors must be 16 or older.
- Visitors for end-of-life COVID-positive patients will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient’s room.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-597-0351, and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.