We believe in East Texas – its spirit and its people, its history and its future. Already home to a community of people dedicated to delivering compassionate service, we are thrilled about what it means for us that ETMC joined the UT Health family in 2018. This partnership means we can deliver greater access to world-class medicine, health centers, technology and research.
Together, we will fight for healthier neighborhoods and for higher qualities of life. We have hope not only in these new state-of-the art healthcare and services, but in the people who have made this community strong for so many years.
The UT East Health system has one mission: bringing East Texas the world-class care it deserves.
- 10 hospitals
- 37 clinics
- Specialized centers of healthcare excellence
- Regional rehabilitation/fitness network
- Regional trauma/emergency system
- Regional home health coverage
- Extensive healthcare delivery programs